If you want to do work that matters, be part of our team and send your updated resume to [email protected].
Work with us
Research & Development Engineer (Developer)
Are you fond of creating systems or applications which excellently function to ease your customers’ needs? Do you have that passion in making things easier via the power of technology? We want you, let’s work together and let’s provide developments to our clients.
The Research and Development (R&D) Engineer is responsible in addressing all technical requirements of all desired platforms. The R&D Engineer shall cater to both Campaigns Management and Business Development groups as well as other internal technical requirement. He/She will both work on existing and upcoming technologies. This position requires research most of the time, and will be responsible for creating proof of concept as well as working products as a result of those research. He/she is responsbile for creating necessary tools, tech or app required for the project, code must be completely working and have passed QA test and standards.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): PHP, MySQL, Yii2, Git, Linux, Ubuntu, Centos, Android, IOS, Laravel, Redis, AWS
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
Community Engagement Associate (Social Media / Online)
Our team is growing and we’re looking for awesome digitally savvy fresh talents. If you’re looking at building a digital marketing career, becoming a Community Engagement Associate (Social Media / Online) is the best place to start.
We are working with exciting clients and they need our help to take care of their online community. You will be dealing directly with our clients’ customers in all social media channels and/or online chat interactions. You will be moderating all user-generated content in line with the our clients’ policies. You will also need to respond promptly to customer inquiries. A good handle on resolving customer complaints is your superpower. You will be responsible for the delivery of key social media metrics of our clients’ brands and provide insights based on customer feedback and online sentiments towards the brand.
You have excellent communication (both verbal and written), problem-solving and customer service skills. You have keen attention to details and spot-on accuracy. You role model customer orientation and develop effective and enduring customer relationships with our clients’ online community. You are cool as a cucumber especially when it comes to negative responses, rejection and irate customers. You are flexible, trainable and adaptable to changing/different situations, a team player with at least one year experience in a customer-facing role.
Digital Business Manager
A Digital Business Manager (DBM) is a seasoned brand or product manager with a penchant for growing and championing brands (or products) using various digital marketing solutions.
You understand that our client’s customers ultimately are our customers, and the growth of our client’s would be driven by the strategic use of brand management wisdom AND relevant digital marketing tools and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You take the client’s goals and issues to heart, understand the underlying brand strategy implemented by the client and develop an effective digital marketing solution suitable to the achievement of the goal.
- You are well acquainted with the business environment, quick to learn and adapt to changing needs and translate those learnings to actionable insights.
- You analyze what works and what can be improved and constantly raise the bar for a successful digital campaign.
- You have a team of associates and together your team delivers brand and campaign KPIs profitably.
Minimum Job Requirements
Min of 2 years brand marketing experience
Knowledge / Skills
- Brand or Product Management
- Account Planning
- Budget Monitoring
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management
- Appreciation of Digital Marketing
- Ability to handle multiple accounts without sacrificing quality
- Ability to handle and develop direct reports
- Ability to work and communicate with internal and external customers.