A Digital Business Manager (DBM) is a seasoned brand or product manager with a penchant for growing and championing brands (or products) using various digital marketing solutions.
You understand that our client’s customers ultimately are our customers, and the growth of our client’s would be driven by the strategic use of brand management wisdom AND relevant digital marketing tools and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You take the client’s goals and issues to heart, understand the underlying brand strategy implemented by the client and develop an effective digital marketing solution suitable to the achievement of the goal.
- You are well acquainted with the business environment, quick to learn and adapt to changing needs and translate those learnings to actionable insights.
- You analyze what works and what can be improved and constantly raise the bar for a successful digital campaign.
- You have a team of associates and together your team delivers brand and campaign KPIs profitably.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Min of 2 years brand marketing experience
- Knowledge / Skills:
- Brand or Product Management
- Account Planning
- Budget Monitoring
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management
- Appreciation of Digital Marketing
- Ability to handle multiple accounts without sacrificing quality
- Ability to handle and develop direct reports
- Ability to work and communicate with internal and external customers.
Interested? Submit your updated resume to [email protected] 🙂